Saturday, April 15, 2006

Comments policy

I am hoping to use this blog as a weekly comment on Israel/Palestine situation. I am aware the topic attracts usually a lot of comments. So I want to express my comment policy clearly.

This blog is my website; it is not a discussion board. I think of it as extension of my home. Everybody is welcome to make comments, even more welcome to disagree with me. Please challenge my views. However you have to be polite; you are my guests. So no name-calling, no offensive tone please.

The other day I was called a “self-hating Jew” and compared to Jewish collaborators with the Nazis in Warsaw Ghetto. I suppose that if I ever intend to publish my views in public media (newspapers etc) I’ll have to put up with this kind of crap and learn not to get upset about it. Not here. I am keeping these comments as an example of what I mean by offensive.

I will delete any comments I don’t like. As one notice in Brixton says
This is our front door.
Piss on your own front door.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home